|The DAS DynEP has the
brightest tone of these two pianos and has but six simple
- BELL. A good way to tweak the
- DAMPER. Offers some control
over how quickly the tone decays.
- TUNE. Tune the piano a full
semitone either way.
- RATE. Controls the rate of the
- INTENSITY. Controls the depth
of the tremolo effect.
These controls are simple and the plug-in
is very lightweight on DSP, so if you want a quick result with lower
DSP usage than the F07 for an electric piano sound, then DAS DynEP
is the way to go !